NIL partnership & production
Our team is experienced with the nuances of NIL (Name, Image and Likeness)
partnerships. Between managing the legal communications, negotiating
fair contract offers for both athletes and your business, as well as
executing a creative strategy to enhance your brand with the
partnership. We are the one-stop-shop for NIL opportunities.
What is NIL?
In the simplest of terms, Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) is a term
that describes the means through which college athletes are allowed to
receive financial compensation. NIL refers to the use of an athlete’s
name, image, and likeness through marketing and promotional endeavors.
Our team is experienced in negotiating contracts with NCAA athletes and ensuring everything is up to NCAA standards.
We specialize in producing high-quality, effective branding video content designed to display your partnership with NCAA athletes.
We will be sure you’re taking advantage of that time spent with the athletes. Whether we facilitate a production shoot, community event, or internal event we will capture high-quality, professional photographs for you to share with your customer-base.
Put your partnership on display for the social world to see. Our social team specializes in taking that high quality content and putting it in front of your current and future customer base.
Looking to bring in some NCAA athletes to take your event to the next level? We have a team for that. We have planned, organized, and executed countless events using NIL athletes and are ready to help your business.
- Reach out to us through the website contact form and we will be in touch with you ASAP!
- Dedicated OMG Account Executive will ensure your success every step of the way whether we work with you on a project or ongoing basis
- We will discuss your current goals and will consult with you to develop a data-driven strategy to propel your business forward
- Campaigns are launched
- Watch your online traffic grow from your personalized dashboard
- Analyze results, make strategic adjustments, launch next campaign